Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations
Placed at NFQ Level 8, 240 ECTS
Work hard -
This support website is best viewed using Internet Explorer. If you don’t have it can be downloaded here
1. Function of Financial Management and Financial Accounting in the Health and Fitness Sector.
2. Primary uses and basic concepts of Financial Management and Financial Accounting information.
3. The collection of data for Financial Statement preparation including preparation of books of prime entry.
4. Preparation of basic Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet.
5. Cash Flow preparation and reporting requirements of Limited Companies.
6. Bank Reconciliation Statements
7. Analysis of the performance and financial position of an organisation from its financial statements.
8. Long and short term sources of finance.
9. Budget preparation and its importance.
10. Capital Investment Appraisal.
11. Ethics in Business and the importance of safe guarding business assets including segregation of duties.
Reading List and Texts